Liquid Browning/Coffee Free Browning Treatment and Coffee Stain Remover is specially formulated to effectively deal with two of the most problematic and common carpet issues browning and coffee stains. This solution works extremely effectively on removing or preventing cellulosic and other types of browning that may occur on carpet or upholstery due to over-wetting, inappropriate use of high pH alkaline chemicals, improper drying, and cellulosic soiling. Liquid Browning/Coffee Free removes or reduces browning due to over wetting and bleed through of jute backing in carpets.
Coffee and tea are two of the most common spots or stains on carpet and upholstery. Liquid Browning/Coffee Free was especially formulated to make the removal easier for the professional. It will attack both coffee and other tannin stains quickly and effectively. Tannin is naturally found in tea, and sometimes added to inks and dyes. This solution is effective on new or old stains.
- Ideal for large commercial accounts with lots of spilled coffee
- Spray on, extract out
- Prevents browning and traffic lane yellowing
- Effective on coffee, tea and other tannin spots
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light Amber
- Odour: Intense Sulfur Odour
- RTU pH: 3.0 to 4.0
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS511GL / 121864 / 1684-2611
Always pretest fabric or carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.For browning treatment and removal:
- Use solution straight. Do not dilute.
- Apply Liquid Browning/Coffee Free using a sprayer. DO NOT MIST. Apply uniformly to affected area.
- Brush in with pile brush, Grandi-Groom or Grandi-Brush (if using on carpet).
- Allow solution to dwell until browning is reduced or disappears.
- Extract with portable or truck-mounted system with fresh water.
- There is a slight odor associated with the application of this product. This odor dissipates rapidly.
For coffee, tea, and tannin stain removal:
- On smaller spots, apply solution straight (Do not dilute) to a clean white cloth. Then thoroughly wet stain with the saturated cloth.
- On large areas, product may be applied with a sprayer.
- Allow to work until stain is lightened or removed. Then blot with a clean, dry, white cloth to remove excess moisture if desired.
- Follow by extraction cleaning, using an alkaline detergent extraction solution.
No posts found