Prochem Rust Remover. Safe and effective rust spot remover. Thickened formula keeps product in contact with rust spot. Unique, powerful, cream-like gel is a time-released formulation that is extremely fast-acting and designed for use on synthetic carpet, fabrics and hard surfaces such as porcelain and ceramic. Its flexible squeeze-bottle container allows you to apply Rust Remover directly onto the stain, and the creamy formula coats the stain for a potent stain removal process. The thickened formulation keeps Prochem Rust Remover in contact with the spot for fast, efficient removal.
- Time-release system for safe, effective rust removal
- Unique gelled formula keeps spotter in contact with spot
- Safer than products based on hydrofluoric acid, which can etch glass and cause injury
- Easy to ship, reduced shipping costs, less hazard for the cleaner and customer.
- Separate neutralizer product not required.
- Use on carpet, hard surfaces and most upholstery fabrics
- Available in easy-to-use pint squeeze bottle
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Off white
- Odour: Sassafras
- RTU ph: 0.8 - 1.5
- Package Size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: 105853 / 8.695-063.0 / B198
Pre-test carpet or fabric in an inconspicuous location for colorfastness. Ready to use, do not dilute. Shake gently before using.
- Apply Prochem Rust Remover directly to the rust spot. Avoid over-application.
- Allow several minutes contact time. Agitate gently during this time using a brush or scraper (do not use fingers).
- Blot or extract area with clear water or detergent solution. Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary. Groom carpet or fabric to align fibers.
- DO NOT use on fiberglass or metallic fibers.
- Old rust spots will require longer contact time than fresh rust spots.
- Agitation speeds rust removal by keeping fresh material in contact with spot.
- Separate rinse step is not needed when Rust Remover is used just before extraction cleaning
No posts found