Prochem Urine Rescue. Peroxide based spotter. Treats the toughest urine stains and odor with no added fragrance.
Use to neutralize the alkaline salts and other chemicals in urine such as hormones and carbohydrates. It modifies and deactivates odor and stain causing soils using a potent blend of color-safe oxidizers, surfactants and detergents. Decontaminates and eliminates urine, feces, vomit and trauma scene remediation-related odors and stains. This convenient, ready to use product has a light fresh scent and is recommended for use on synthetic carpet fibers and other water-cleanable colorfast fabrics and a variety of hard surfaces.
- Treats the toughest urine stains
- Use on carpet and upholstery
- Safe on stain-resistant carpets
- Neutralizes odors
- No added fragrance
- Coverage: 1 gal applied at approximately 400 sf per diluted gallon.
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Colorless
- Odor: None
- RTU pH: 3.0 - 5.0
- Dilution: Ready to use, no dilution necessary
- Package Size: 3.8 L Gallon (4 gallons per case)
- Product Numbers: 101200 / 8.695-028.0 / B114
For professional use only. Test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before use.
- Clean and rinse-extract urine residues completely prior to using this product.
- Apply Urine Rescue full strength directly to stain.
- Allow 2 to 6 hours dwell time for full stain removal. Keep people and pets off treated area during this time.
- Flush rinse with clear water, or dry vacuum after the treated area is completely dry.
- Repeat as necessary on difficult stains.
Caution: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
Note: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F - 86°F/ 15°C - 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions
No posts found