Now You Can Remove Mustard, Furniture and Other "Impossible" Stains Without Mixing!
New Stain Zone removes almost all impossible stains such as mustard, furniture and wood stains, shoe polish, urine stains, vomit, pigments, coffee, tea and other organic dyes and materials.
Stain Zone is a single product system and doesn't require mixing, special sprayers or anything else! Stain Zone works by removing, oxidizing or making invisible these previously permanent stains!
A truly revolutionary innovation from Bridgepoint Systems!
When residual discoloration remains, this product will continue to work as it dries.
Single Product Stain Remover - Works like Magic!
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 5.5 Contains: 1 quart
1. Always pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
2. Clean discolored area thoroughly. Remove as much of the staining material as possible with conventional spotting techniques before applying StainZONE.
3. Apply straight across the affected area of the stain. Allow to dwell five to ten minutes. Agitate with spotting spatula or tamping brush, and blot with clean, colorfast white absorbent towel.
Rinse and extract area thoroughly to remove as much of the stain and moisture as possible.
If any residual stain remains, apply StainZONE again. Allow to dry. Do not judge final results until solution has dried.
KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM TREATED AREA UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY. For mustard stains, consider prolonged exposure (20 minutes - 4 hours) to an ultraviolet light.
4. Store in cool, dark area. High heat and sunlight exposure can dramatically impact shelf life and effectiveness of product. Store only what you need in the work vehicle and keep as far away from truck mount as possible. Do not put in pressurized sprayer.
- For use with synthetic carpet or fabrics only
- Not recommended for natural fabrics
- For professional use only.
No posts found