Solvent Clean - Multi-Purpose Volatile Dry Solvent Your First Step on Unknown Spots! Solvent Clean is a volatile dry spotter that evaporates quickly and completely, leaving no soil attracting residue behind. Since solvent clean contains no water, it’s the perfect and logical first step on unknown stains because it won’t set the stain or cause any other problems like bleeding, distortion or browning.
It is fantastic for the removal of tar, oil, gum, grease and a wide variety of oily stains. Unlike other VDS spotters, Solvent Clean has an extremely mild odor and will become one of your most used spotters!
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: n/a Contains: 1 quart (12/case)
Do not dilute: Solvent Clean comes ready to use. Test problematic carpet or fabric in an inconspicuous area for dye and fiber stability. Remove any loose or surface substance. Works great on soil with components of grease, and oil.
- If tested safe, apply directly to the soiled area.
- Do not rub. Blot with clean white towel, and work area from outside in. (Light tamping may be necessary on large or deeply soiled areas.)
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed.
- If tested safe, apply Solvent Clean to a clean white towel; work area from the outside in.
- Don’t rub. Blot with clean white towel. (Light tamping may be needed on large or deeply soiled areas)
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed. Note: Heavily soiled areas may require direct application of Solvent Clean (if tested safe), followed by blotting with absorbent towel.
- Align fibers by brushing fabric lightly.
No posts found