Sprayway No. 880 is specially designed to remove vandal marks from different types of surfaces. This product is formulated with a special blend of solvents to remove crayon, pencil, ink, spray paint and lipstick. It is also ideal for removing tape marks, scuff marks and waxes. Spray directly onto marked or stained surfaces, let stand then wipe or rinse off. For difficult marks, spray again and use a stiff brush to agitate the area. Works on oil-based solvents. Clings to vertical surfaces.
For use on: lockers, trash bins, street signs, commercial vehicles, public restrooms, railroad cars, building and brick walls.
- Works on oil-based solvents
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Removes crayon, lipstick, ink and spray paint
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Spray Aerosol
- Colour: Tan, Slightly viscous emulsion
- Odour: Solvent
- Spray Pattern: Coarse wet spray
- pH: 12.5 - 13.4 estimated
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Shelf Life: 1 Year +
- Ozone Depleting Compounds: None
- Recyclable Packaging: Yes
- VOC Compliant CARB/OTC: Yes
- CPSC Flammability: Required to be labeled as extremely flammable per 16 CFR 1500
- Package Size: 20 oz
- Packaging: 12 per case
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
- Product Number: SW880 / 0 41911 00880 8
- Spray directly onto marked or stained surfaces.
- Let stand then wipe or rinse off
- For difficult marks, spray again and use a stiff brush to agitate the area.
No posts found