Bridgepoint Systems Powered Defoamer cuts foam left over from previous cleanings, or where high foam cleaners are being used. It may be sprinkled lightly over carpet or hard surfaces just prior to extraction. It may also be added to vac hose or to the waste tank. Do not use directly on stain resist nylon carpet. Prevents foam buildup in vacuum hoses and recovery tanks, keeping foam level to a minimum.
- Controls foaming action caused by previously shapooed carpets
- Use in portable units or extraction machines
- Powdered Defoamer can be sprinkled sparingly on carpet prior to extraction operation.
- Coverage: N/A
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Colorless
- Odour: None
- pH: 7.7
- Package Size: 6.5lb Jar (2.95 kg)
- Ready to Use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Product Number: CC30A / 112875 / 1685-1723
Use as needed. Place directly into waste tank or allow a small amount to be drawn through the suction hose.
No posts found