Diversey Virox Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide 5 (AHP) comes ready-to-use. It is health cares ideal cleaner and disinfectant for higher risk areas. It is a 30 second broad-spectrum sanitizer that is effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus auereus, and Salmonella choleraesuis MRSA and VRE.
Virox 5 RTU is a 5 minute general Virucidal/ Bactericidal that is effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses as demonstrated effective against the Sabin Strain of Poliovirus type 1 Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella choleraesuis MRSA and VRE. It is fragrance free, dye free and leaves no active ingredient residual.
Virox 5 is also an excellent cleaner for stainless steel, porcelain and chrome. Virox 5 is VOC free, non-toxic, and not an irritant for eyes and skin.
A one-step disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast and effective cleaning performance. Product is both virucidal and bactericidal. Disinfection requires a five-minute contact time. Also provides broad spectrum sanitizing on hard surfaces in 30 seconds. Concentrate delivers economical performance. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless and odorless.
- Proven effectiveness against the Polio virus, Sabin strain type 1 (ATCC VR 192) allows for a General Virucide claim against most enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
- Kills Norovirus, MRSA and VRE in 5 minutes
- Provides broad spectrum sanitizing on hard surfaces in 30 seconds
- Environmentally-responsible; no VOC's, no added fragrance, no NPE's. The active ingredient breaks down to water and oxygen after use
- Health Canada DIN: 02239775
- SKU: 101103670
- Size: 946ml (1 U.S. quart) each (12/case)
DirectionsDisinfection of Non-Critical Items, Equipment & Hard Surfaces
- Apply to surface with cloth or disposable wipe. Ensure surface remains wet for at least 5 minutes at 20° C. Wipe dry or rinse.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Surfaces of Blood and Body Fluids that May Contain HIV
- Gloves should be worn. Remove excess blood and fluid with absorbent materials.
- Clean contaminated area: Apply to surface, soak 30 seconds, wipe dry.
- Disinfect contaminated area: Apply to surface, allow to remain wet for 5 minutes. Wipe surface dry or rinse.
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing on Environmental Surfaces
- Apply AHP 5 RTU to surface, allow to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Wipe dry. No rinse required. Food contact surfaces require rinsing with potable water.
Germicidal activity of AHP 5 RTU was determined in accordance with the Canadian General Standards Board’s standard CAN/CGSB-2.161-97.
No posts found