Diversey Oxivir Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate. A one-step disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. At 1:40 dilution, disinfects in five minutes. Virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food contact sanitizer (1:128 dilution). Kills MRSA, Norovirus and Canine parvovirus. Concentrate delivers economical and environmentally safe performance. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless. Replaces Diversey 53801 Virox AHP5.
- Quick disinfection in just 5 minutes against Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) (AIDS Virus), Polio virus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica, Influenza A Virus and VRE
- 5 minute Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal with a 30sec 1:128 non food contact sanitizer claim
- AHP(R) active breaks down into water and oxygen after use
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs
- Delivers fast and effective cleaning performance while being non-irritating to eyes and skin in use dilution
- Form: Liquid concentrate
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Surfactant
- pH: 0.8
- RTU pH: 1.9 (Use Dilution 1:40)
- Flash point: >200° F (93.3° C)
- Active ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 7.0%
- EcoLogo: Yes
- Dilution ratio: 1:40, 1:128
- Package size: 3.78 Litre (1 US gallon), 4 per case
- DIN registration no.: 02403684
- Product code: 5919024 / 53801
Oxivir Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate is a one-step disinfectant cleaner using patented AHP technology for use on walls, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces, hydrotherapy tubs and other hard, nonporous surfaces.
To disinfect: Apply a 1:40 dilution to thoroughly wet surface. Let solution remain on surface for a minimum of 5 minutes. Air dry, wipe surfaces to dry and remove any residue, or rinse with potable water as necessary. Prepare a fresh solution if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted.
Dilutable Disinfectant Cleaner
- 1:40 dilution – Bactericidal and virucidal, including antibiotic-resistant bacteria, in 5 minutes.
- 1:128 dilution – Non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds or general purpose cleaning.
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found