Mediclean Disinfectant Spray II. As a broad-spectrum disinfectant for use after cleaning hard surfaces, this product is effective against bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses. Also suitable for use on carpets, upholstery and mattresses as a deodorizer. Formerly known as Microban Hospital Spray. Proven effective to kill Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Influenza A and B viruses, and Trichophyton interdigitale.
For use in bedrooms, on furniture, equipment, washroom fixtures and other surfaces where disease-causing bacteria may be present and where mold and mildew-causing fungi may exist. Recommended for wide-range disinfectant use in wards, lobbies, hallways, washrooms, mop rooms, furniture, shoes, laboratories, restaurant areas, and other areas.
- Highly effective fungicide, bactericide, virucide, disinfectant and odor control agent.
- Effective in cleaning and deodorizing textiles such as bedding, drapes, upholstered furniture, to control mold odors.
- Bactericide against most gram positive germs and many gram negative bacteria. Effective against influenza viruses.
- Recommended for wide-range disinfectant use in area such as wards, hallways, washrooms, laboratories and restaurant areas.
- Not for use to disinfect/sanitize fabrics or soft surfaces.
- Form: Milky liquid
- Colour: Transparent
- Odour: Minty
- pH: 9
- Flash point: 102° F (38.9° C)
- Specific gravity: 0.97
- Dilution: RTU
- Package size: 3.8 Litre gallon
- Xactimate: WTRGRM
- Product code: 118227 / 221262000
Disinfectant Spray II should be applied with hand or power operated sprayers, foggers, automated metering systems or gravity drip dispensers to areas where disease causing bacteria, mold and mildew-causing fungi and odors usually thrive. Surfaces and objects must be cleaned of gross filth with suitable detergent before treatment. Spray on surface at a distance of not over 30 cm until thoroughly wet. It is not necessary to wipe the sprayed surface. May be applied with a sponge to impervious covers and surfaces. Allow treated surfaces and objects to remain wet for 10 minutes.
For fogging and other large volume applications use appropriate spraying equipment, protective clothing, gloves and respirator. Heavily treated spaces should be adequately ventilated and not reentered for at least one hour after treatment.
For surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with food and/or with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended.
No posts found