A one-step, quaternary-based disinfectant cleaner concentrate providing broad spectrum disinfection at 1:256 dilution. Use in healthcare and other facilities where cleaning and prevention of cross-contamination are critical. Bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal. Kills MRSA and VRE. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Blue in color with a minty scent.
The #1 name in hospital hard surface disinfection. EPA registered.
- Kills microorganisms including HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1&2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus and many more
- Kills the organisms that cause odors and works as an odor counteractant to further eliminate odors not associated with bacteria.
- Highly concentrated quaternary formula provides excellent one-step, cost-effective cleaning and disinfection
- Sold by Case. Contains of 6 x 32 oz (946ml) each
- DIN: 02241502
- pH: 10.2 (Concentrate)
- pH: 8.8 (Use Dilution 1:256)
- Used in medical and general institutional facilities
- Use solution is neutral to floor finish so it will not dull, pit or soften floor finishes
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas
- Dilute a 1:256 solution into a bucket, bottle, scrubber or other container
- Apply solution to hard, nonporous environmental surfaces. To disinfect, all surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Air Dry, wipe surfaces to dry and remove any residue, or rinse with potable water as necessary
Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Mildewcidal, Odor Neutralizer
WHAT IS IT? One-step disinfectant cleaner and deodorant
WHAT DO I USE IT ON? For use on hard, inanimate, non-porous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels.
HOW DO I USE IT? Can be applied with a mop, sponge or cloth, as well as coarse spraying or soaking.
CAUTIONS To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 1-minute to kill HIV-1.