Diversey Virox 5 Concentrated Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant General Virucidal
A one-step disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast and effective cleaning performance. Product is both virucidal and bactericidal. Disinfection requires a five-minute contact time. Also provides broad spectrum sanitizing on hard surfaces in 30 seconds. Concentrate delivers economical performance. Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids. Colorless and odorless.
For use in health care, institutional facilities and food processing establishments
Concentrate 7% Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) leaves no active residual that may contribute to the development of resistant strains of microorganisms. Safer for users and occupants. Also available in RTU (53808)
- Based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide technology (AHP®)
- Use as a spray and wipe application.Disinfects hard surfaces in 5 minutes at 1:16 dilution
- Kills Norovirus, MRSA and VRE in 5 minutes. It is also used in Blood and body fluid clean up and decontamination.
- Non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds
- Virucidal, Batericidal and Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing
- DIN Registered: 02239828
- 4 Litre (1.06 US Gallon) (4/case)
InstructionsFor Disinfection of non-critical medical devices, equipment and non-porous hard surfaces:
- Heavily soiled surfaces require cleaning prior to disinfection
- Dilute 1:16
- Apply to surface with cloth or disposable wipe.
- Ensure surface remains wet for 5 minutes at 20C
- Wipe surface dry or rinse
For Broad-Spectrum sanitizing of environmental surfaces
- Dilute at 1:64
- Apply to surface, allow to remain wet for 30 seconds
- Wipe dry, no rinsing required except for food contact surfaces