- Health Canada Approved Disinfectant Wipes
- For use at home or offices, schools, health care facilities, hospitals, dental clinics, nursing homes and many other commercial and institutional settings
- May be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection
- Lemon all purpose wipes
- Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria
- Made in Canada
- 17 cm x 20 cm (6.7" x 7.9")
- 100 Wipes/Canister
- Health Canada Approval DIN: 02502739
- Sold by canister (12/case)
Directions: Remove lid and foil seal. Feed corner of the wipe located in centre of roll through hole in lid and then replace lid. Close cap after use.
To disinfect: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let surface dry. Rinse surface prior to use. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended.