Brush Pro Carpet Prespray is a low moisture liquid carpet cleaner that utilizes the latest encapsulation chemistry to emulsify and surround dirt for easy removal. Use as a spotter, pre-spray when using brush pro dry compound, or as a stand alone encapsulate cleaner with the Brush Pro machine.
Brush Pro Carpet Prespray loosens then encapsulates the soil for easy removal with a vacuum. There are no sticky residues.
- Neutral ph
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
- When used with the compound and machine, a CRI certified system component
- For use as a prespray or stand alone encapsulate cleaner on synthetic or wool carpet
- Coverage: 1 Gallon RTU covers 600 sq ft
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Off White
- Odour: Characteristic
- RTU ph: No information
- Package Size: 1 gal (3.78 L)
- Ready to use: Yes/No
- Dilution: 10 oz to 1 gallon of warm/hot water
- Product Number: CC602GL / CC602 / 121325 / 1635-2217
Spot Remover: Apply Prespray to a clean towel. Moisten the stain. Dab the dissolved stain away. Do not rub
Encapsulation: Mix 10 ounces of Brush Pro Carpet Prespray to 1 gallon of water. Mist onto soiled carpet. Brush in with Brush Pro. Vacuum when dry.
Prespray for Brush Pro Dry Compound: Mix 5 ounces of Brush Pro Carpet Prespray to 1 gallon of water. Mist onto soiled carpet. Do not soak the carpet. Apply dry compound. Brush in with Brush Pro. Pick up compound with Brush Pro lifter attachments.
No posts found