Clean without the use of synthetic surfactant chemistry. One Earth Green Carpet Cleaner and Prespray turns all soils and surfactant residues into free-rinsing soaps for fast, complete removal. Neutralizes all alkali or acid residues in carpets and upholstery. Product converts from an alkali to an acid as it cleans; when it is completely dry, it is pH neutral. Use in low moisture cleaning systems and with portables and truckmount extraction equipment. Works great as a prespray and low moisture cleaner for light to moderately soiled carpeting. For heavier soils, use as an emulsifying rinse after cleaning with One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Prespray. Safe for use on wool and stain-resist carpeting.
- No odour or foaming
- Suitable on most water cleanable carpets
- Easy rinsing
- Coverage: 200 sq ft per RTU gallon (5 sq m/l)
- Form: Powder
- Colour: White
- Odour: Low
- RTU pH: 10
- Package Size: 8 lb (3.6 kg) Jar
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Pump or Electric Sprayer - 1 scoop per 1 gal of hot water. Inline Sprayer - 2 cups in 5 quarts of hot water
- Product Number: W.20477 / CDFC21032 / 109760 / C-DFC21032
For Pump or Electric Sprayer: Mix 1 scoop (60 cc) per 1 gallon (3.8 Liters) of hot water.
For Inline Sprayer: Mix 2 cups (16 ounces or 470 ml) in 5 quarts or 4.8 liters of hot water.
Be sure powder is completely dissolved before using.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Apply RTU solution at the rate of 200 square feet per RTU gallon (5 square meters per liter). Use a coarse spray and avoid generation of fine mist. Avoid overspray on surfaces bot being cleaned.
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow RTU solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with hot water.
- Use sufficient airflow to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
- After the surface has dried, vacuum to remove any residues.
Caution for Application:
- Test surfaces for compatibility before use.
- For use on water cleanable carpet.
- Store product with cap securely fastened in a cool, dry area.
- Chemically sensitive individuals and asthmatics should avoid recently cleaned carpets for at least 24 hours.
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found