Concrobium Odor & Moisture Control Desiccant Packs. Restoration professionals are trusted to pack, transport and store valuable customer contents. Yet stored contents and their containers are often subjected to high humidity and stagnant air. Concrobium Odor and Moisture Control Desiccant Packs ensure contents remain odor-free, dry and protected. Reduce the liability associated with contents damage particularly for contents stored in extremely humid environments.
These packs are ideal for use when air-conditioned storage is not available, or when humidity control is critical for small, sealed spaces. Use them with valuable contents, such as electronics and documents, or sensitive/hygroscopic contents for total peace of mind.
Concrobium Desiccant Packs are completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Each one lasts for up to 3 months (depending on relative humidity) and can simply be thrown away after use.
Also available in mini (50g) and XL (1 kg) sizes.
- Absorb and control odor in packed contents boxes, containers and pods
- Reduce humidity in contained, unattended spaces to help protect contents against mold damage and musty odor
- Low profile, easy-to-place pouches that fit easily into pack-out boxes
- Completely non-toxic, biodegradable and easily discarded after use
- Core technology: Zeolite + absorbant polymer matrix
- Mass: 260 gram (9.2 oz)
- Target use: 50 ft3
- Target container humidity: 25% RH
- Duration of use: Up to 3 months
- Safety: Conforms to Mil-D3464E
- Bag dimension: 20.5 x 18.5 cm (8" x 7.3")
- Package size: 26 packs/box
- Product number: 6751092
- Use in non-climate controlled areas as a preventative measure against mold and musty odors.
- If standard pack-out boxes are contained in a larger storage container that is subjected to extreme humidity, add XL packs inside the larger container to reduce ambient humidity.
- Concrobium desiccant packs will continue to absorb odors and moisture in 60% RH conditions for at least 30 days.
- The number and size of packs required depends on humidity conditions; check packs periodically to ensure effectiveness.
No posts found