Aromacide Deodorizer has been specially formulated to counteract and neutralize organic malodors through a multi-phased attack on organic odor producing materials. It works effectively on a wide variety of common and specialized odor problems, including airborne malodors, skunk musk, urine odors, smoke odors, bacterial and fungal odors, stale odors, vomit, and many other organic and protein odors. The multi-phase attack first physically bonds to the odor, surrounds it with a odor barrier, and then leaves a fresh fragrance in its place. This product positively neutralizes odors and does not just “mask” them.
- Fresh lavender sage fragrance
- Extremely effective for a wide variety of malodors - urine, smoke, skunk musk, bacterial and fungal odors and more
- Multi-phased attack for more effective odor control
- Encapsulates and binds malodors for permanent odor treatment
- Contains no enzymes, quats, solvents - safer for you and your customer
- Ideal general purpose deodorizer
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Amber
- Odour: Lavender
- RTU ph: 7.5
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 4-8 oz/gal
- Product number: CD504GL / 121808 / 1688-2019
Aromacide Deodorizer is a concentrated product that you will dilute according to directions before using. It can be used effectively in a variety of application mechanisms. Regardless of the malodor you are treating there are several steps that you can take to assist in treating the area.
- Locate and eliminate all sources of the odor
- Flush and physically remove or extract as much of the contamination as possible before deodorizing treatment.
- You must apply a volume of deodorizing solution equal to or greater than the volume of odor causing material.
- Saturate by spraying areas of contamination with your Aromafresh deodorizer to recreate the conditions that caused the odor.
For General Purpose Deodorizing: Mix 1 part solution with 4 parts water in a spray applicator. Saturate spray all areas of contamination.
For Urine Contamination: Mix one part solution with four parts water. Saturate spray or pour mixed solution onto contaminated area. Consider application with an injection system deep into the carpet cushion and subfloor. For best results, allow to dwell for 15 minutes before extraction with a sub-surface extraction tool such as the Spot Lifter or Water Claw.
For low moisture encapsulation cleaning: Mix four ounces of solution with a gallon of already mixed encapsulation cleaning solution.
As a Cleaning Additive: Add up to 8 ounces per ready to use gallon of pre-spray to deal with minor odors during the cleaning process.
No posts found