ODORx Thermo-55™ Cherry
Solvent-based odor counteractant for thermal fogging. Blend of highly purified petroleum solvents and odor-controlling essential oils to prevent malodors from infiltrating the living environment. Choose the fragrance that works best with the malodors being treated.Thermo-55 is an essential component in the Three-Step Odor Removal Process. Thermo-55 is a solvent-based, thermal fogging
product for treating odors during the final step of this process. Thermo-55 consists of highly purified petroleum solvents and odor control
essential oils. These substances generate a vapor barrier that prevents malodors from finding their way into the atmosphere. The
thermal fogging process uses heat to produce micron size particles.
- They have extremely large surface area that adsorbs contaminants.
- Particles are sufficiently small to enter the tiny crevices on every surface in the room where the odor exists.
- Micron size particles remain suspended in the air so they have time to interact with airborne contaminants.
- Thermal fog agglomerate small airborne particulates that are a source of malodors.
- Form : RTU
- Appearance: Transparent light yellow liquid
- Specific gravity: 0.79
- Flash Point: Cherry: 154°F | 67.7°C
- Xactimate: CLNDODR
- Gallon (3.8 litre) - (4/case)
Note: Thermo-55 is intended for thermal fogging only.
No posts found