Odor Rescue is a powerful odor and stain remover that chemically modifies and deactivates odor and stain-causing soils using a potent blend of color-safe oxidizers, surfactants and detergents. Decontaminates and eliminates urine, feces, vomit and trauma scene remediation-related odors and stains. This concentrated quick-dissolving product is low foaming, has a light, fresh scent, and is recommended for use on synthetic carpet fibers and other water-cleanable colorfast fabrics.
- Removes odors from synthetic carpet and fabric
- Color-safe oxygen bleach removes stains
- Effective detergent additive
- Chemically modifies offensive odors
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sf ft per diluted gallon (one 7½ lb jar makes up to 34 gallons of ready to use solution)
- Form: Granular powder
- Colour: White
- Odour: Citrus Lemon
- RTU pH: 10.3 tp 10.6
- Package size: 7.5 lb Jar (3.17 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Pump spray - 4 to 6 oz per gallon. Portables -1 oz per 5 gallons. Truck Mounts - 1 lb (2 cups) per 5 gallons
- Product number: 101027 / 8.695-070.0 / B245
Always pre-test carpet or fabric for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before using. Do not overuse.
Deodorizing and Stain Removal: For general-purpose deodorizing and stain removal, mix 4 to 6 oz. Odor Rescue per gallon of hot water (over 120°F). Stir until completely dissolved. Treat stains and odors using a pump sprayer, completely wetting the affected areas. Allow 30 minutes dwell time, then rinse/extract with a detergent or rinse suitable for the carpet or fabric. Check for any remaining odors and repeat as necessary.
Truckmount Use: To deodorize and freshen while cleaning, add 1 lb. (2 cups) of Odor Rescue to 5 gallons of hot truckmount cleaning solution. Stir solution until completely dissolved.
Portable Use: Add 1 oz. of Odor Rescue to 5 gallons of hot cleaning solution in portables, to deodorize and brighten while cleaning.
- Dissolve Odor Rescue in hot water (over 120°F).
- Remove as much surface soil or urine residue as possible from stained areas with extraction or spotting, before treating stains and odors with Odor Rescue.
- Not for use on wool, silk, leather, or carpet where stain-resistance is to be maintained.
- Test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before use. Can cause color loss in some delicate fabrics.
No posts found