Concrobium Mold Control® is a Health Canada registered solution that kills and prevents mold without any harmful chemicals.
Concrobium Mold Control offers mold remediation and prevention in a single solution, making it a versatile antimicrobial for restoration pros. The DIN-registered product can be deployed during the “knock down" phases of restoration projects to control mold spore proliferation, and can be applied on restored surfaces for ongoing mold protection.
The odourless solution contains no harmful chemicals and requires no special handling or personal protective equipment. It contains zero VOCs, making it the ideal solution for restoration contractors with customers who are chemically-sensitive.
- Single solution kills and prevents mold
- No bleach, ammonia or VOCs
- DIN-registered for fungicide and fungistat
- Requires zero isolation time and has no odour
- Can be fogged to treat large and inaccessible spaces
- Ready to use solution – no mixing required
- Concrobium Mold Control can be used in homes, businesses, institutions, cottages, RVs, boats – anywhere that mold takes hold.
- Disaster restoration - mold remediation and prevention following flooding and leaks
- Construction and renovation – pre-treatment of building materials (e.g. drywall, lumber) for mold prevention; remediation of mold found during renovations
- Specialty mold clean-up and prevention – Cars, RVs, boats, sporting equipment
- Safe for use on virtually any surface (finished and unfinished): drywall, lumber, plaster, concrete, siding, shingles, composite decking, metal, marble, tile, grout, fabric, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
- Safe for use on hard surfaces and fabrics.
No posts found