Concrobium Mold Stain Remover
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover delivers exceptional mold stain removal with no brushing, sanding or blasting. That helps professional restoration contractors reduce labour costs and complete jobs more quickly. The unique solution can be applied with any standard sprayer, so mold stain removal projects can be completed without the capital equipment investments and operating expenses associated with dry ice and soda blasting techniques.
The proprietary solution employs liquid oxidative technology to facilitate physical mold removal, but it contains none of the harsh chemicals associated with traditional oxidation products. The 2013 Liquid Tri-Phasic Mold Stain Remediation study provides scientific proof that Concrobium Mold Stain Remover physically removes mold as well as, or better than traditional abrasive techniques, at a fraction of the labour investment
Consists of 2 parts (3.78L & 500mL)
- Cleans 300-400 sq ft per set depending on surface absorbency and extent of mold staining
- No special equipment required
- No wire-brushing or sanding
- Superior mold stain removal efficacy
- Easy to use: simply spray on surface
- Works on any hard surface (non-porous or semi-porous surfaces such as wood and composite wood, concrete, masonry, drywall, grout, fiberglass, tile, plastic, laminate, aluminum and metal)
- Ingredients break down into safe, biodegradable by-products
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover can be used in homes, hospitals, schools, commercial and industrial buildings ... anywhere mold stain removal is required. It’s ideal for post mold remediation clean-up and restoration.
Safe for use on most hard, non-porous or semi-porous surfaces such as wood and composite wood, concrete, masonry, drywall, grout, fiberglass, tile, plastic laminate and metal.
The product is engineered to remove cosmetic mold stains from surfaces. To kill active mold, treat the area first with Concrobium Mold Control® and then use Mold Stain Remover to clean any remaining mold stains. Follow stain removal with another application of Concrobium Mold Control to prevent mold from returning.
How it works
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover employs peracetic acid (PAA), a highly effective oxidizing agent for mold and bacterial stains. Upon mixing, the patented enzyme-driven process generates peracetic acid of 2%, an effective threshold for cleaning.
- Pour 1.2 gallons (4.7L) of warm water (80-100°F or 27-38°C ) into a bucket
or other open vessel. Water temperature outside this range may reduce product effectiveness.
- Add entire contents of Part 1 of 2 to bucket and stir solution with mixing stick until dissolved.
- Add entire contents of Part 2 of 2 and stir. IMPORTANT: mix well to ensure contents of both containers are dissolved. Do not seal bucket while mixing. Properly mixed solution may not be completely clear.
- WAIT AT LEAST 30 MINUTES FROM INITIAL MIXING, stirring occasionally to dissolve all crystals, and then apply to target area using an electric or manual pump sprayer. Note: Product efficacy may be diminished if applied in temperatures below 50°F or 10°C.
- For best results, apply liberally and maximize surface dwelltime. To avoid drying, apply in smaller sections and/or reapply product as required. For heavy mold staining, ensure surface remains wetted out for up to 1 hour.
PRODUCT MUST BE APPLIED WITHIN 2 HOURS OF INITIAL MIXING or efficacy will be diminished.
No posts found