Concrobium® Mold Stain Remover for Restoration Contractors
Professional Enzyme Cleaning System Eliminates Mold With No Harmful Chemicals or Scrubbing!
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover is an innovative mold stain cleaning system powered by proprietary enzyme technology. The unique, non-foaming solution quickly and easily removes the toughest mold stain on a range of surfaces such as wood and wood composites, concrete, masonry, drywall, grout, fiberglass, tile, plastic laminate and metal.
- No special equipment required
- No wire-brushing or sanding
- Superior mold stain removal efficacy
- Easy to use: simply spray on surface
- Works on any hard surface
- Ingredients break down into safe, biodegradable by-products
- Unmatched Efficacy - High oxidation potential effectively cleans moldy surfaces, leaving them bright and clean in a single application
- No Harmful Chemicals - Contains no chlorine or other harmful chemicals. Active ingredient is widely used in the food processing industry. Breaks down into oxygen and water after mold stain removal is complete
- Easy to Use - Requires no scrubbing and no vacuuming! Just wet the surface and allow it to dry. Cleans most surfaces in 24 hours in a single application
- No Special Equipment Required - Can be applied with any standard sprayer. No need for special application equipment or training, and no need to subcontract out mold cleaning services
How Concrobium Mold Stain Remover Works
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover employs peracetic acid (PAA), a highly effective oxidizing agent for mold and bacterial stains. Upon pre-mixing the solution, the patented enzyme-driven process generates peracetic acid up to a level of 2%, a safe and effective level for cleaning.
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover can be used in homes, hospitals, schools, commercial and industrial buildings... anywhere mold stain removal is required. It's ideal for post mold remediation clean-up as well as cleaning and maintenance.
The product is engineered to remove cosmetic mold stains from surfaces. To eliminate active mold, treat the area first with Concrobium Mold Control® and then use Concrobium Mold Stain Remover to clean any remaining mold stains. Follow cleaning with another application of Concrobium Mold Control to prevent mold from returning.
The ingredients in each bottle of Concrobium Mold Stain Remover contains:
- PGDA - Clear, colorless, odorless, biodegradable liquid
- Sodium Percarbonate - White crystal form of hydrogen peroxide
- Patented Enzyme - Enzyme that catalyzes reaction to produce peracetic acid (PAA)
When mixed with water as directed, the ingredients generate peracetic acid at a concentration of 2%, which after two hours will begin to break down into safe, readily biodegradable by-products (acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide, and then into oxygen and water), leaving no harmful residuals.
No posts found