Esteam Degreaser is a water soluble cleaner / degreaser which attacks and emulsifies all types of animal and vegetable greases and oils.
- Attacks and emulsifies all types of animal and vegetable greases and oils.
- Water soluble, mixes in hot or cold water
- Concentrated for cost effectiveness
- Excellent on soft fibres or hard surfaces
- Butyl free formulation
- Attacks animal and vegetable greases and oils
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear Green
- Odour: Soapy
- pH: 13.2
- RTU pH: 11.3
- Package Size: 4 Litres (1.06 gal)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4 to 1:63
- Product Number: C101-095
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
For General Purpose Cleaning & Degreasing: Mix 11½ oz (340 ml) of Degreaser with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:10 Dilution).
For Heavy Grease & Oil Removal: Mix 25½ oz (752.2 ml) of Degreaser with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:4 Dilution).
For Wet Mopping: Mix 2 oz (59 ml) of Degreaser with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:63 Dilution).
For High Pressure Washing: Do not dilute. Set metering system according to degree of soil build up to be removed.
Dilution rates may vary depending on degree of soil build up and water conditions.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Degreaser with any other chemical.
No posts found