Smoke ‘n Soot Remover is designed to eliminate the residues resulting from smoke, soot and carbon combustion. This product has also been proven most effective in removing grease, oil, food and yellowing from tobacco nicotine. Smoke n’ Soot Remover is ideal for use on metal, concrete, ceramic tile, painted surfaces, sealed wood, appliances, countertops, sinks, cabinets, floors, bathtubs and other wet cleanable surfaces.
- Neutralizes the acid effects of smoke thus helping prevent further damage
- Superior suspension and emulsification for easy cleaning
- Streak-free formulation, perfect choice for “cleaning to finish” application
- Coverage: Dependent on application.
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU pH: 11.7
- pH: 11.3
- Package Size: 1.06 gal (4 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: 14.2 to 25.5 oz to 1 gal warm water (light to medium cleaning), 1.33 quarts to 2.66 quarts warm water (heavy cleaning)
- Dilution Ratio: 1:8
- Product Code: C101-1735 / SMOKE 'N SOOT REMOVER
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Diluted product can be applied using a variety of methods such as a bucket towel system, trigger sprayer, pump-up sprayer, power sprayer, and wall washing equipment. Agitation may improve results on heavy soot and smoke deposits. Do not allow the product to dry during the cleaning process.
For Light Cleaning Conditions: Mix 14.2 oz (420 ml) of Smoke n’ Soot Remover with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:8 Dilution).
For Moderate Cleaning/Restoration Conditions: Mix 25.5 oz (756 ml) of Smoke n’ Soot Remover with 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:4 Dilution).
For Heavy Cleaning/Restoration Conditions: Mix 1.33 quarts (1.26 L) of Smoke n’ Soot Remover with 2.66 quarts (2.52 L) of warm to hot water to make 1 gal (3.78 L) of mixed solution (1:2 Dilution).
No posts found