RML Enviro Care Liqui Bac
- Living Liquid Bacteria with Instant Odour Control
- Highly Resistant to Disinfectants, Detergents, Sanitizers and Free Chlorine
- Digests and Liquefies Organic Waste, Grease and Food By-Products. Is Non-pathogenic, Reduces Suspended Solids, Eliminates Malodors
Recommended for: Hospitals, nursing homes, schools, prisons, apartments, funeral homes, kennels, clinics, grease traps, drain lines, down pipes, porta-toilets, gold clubs, recreational vehicles, marinas, sump-pumps, wet wells, portable toilets and septic tanks.
General odour control:
To eliminate odour caused by vomit, spoiled foods, decomposed animals, animal waste in areas as garbage cans, waste receptacles, locker rooms, carpet etc. Dilute at 188ml per 4litre of cold tape water, spray product directly on malodour and allow the bacterial action to ingest the material while the pleasant fragrance immediately neutralized the odour.
Drain Lines and Drain Pipes:
Use product a minimum of 2 times weekly, to a maximum of 4 times depending on usage of the building. Add 120 ml of product for each 5 cm of pipe size by pouring directly into the drain pipe. Begin on the lowest floor and work up at the rate of one floor every day. Do not treat the same floor twice. When the top floor is reached, continue treatment from top floor only.
Carpet deodorizing and digesting organic waste:
1) Spot clean and vacuum carpet thoroughly. Mix 83 to 125 ml product per 1 litre of water. Apply with pump or hand sprayer. Keep moist at least 30 minutes. Repeat if odours persist.
2) Use in conjunction with normal carpet cleaning equipment and methods. Use 63 ml of product per 1 litre of cleaning solution
For traps less than 568L capacity, add 120-150ml of product daily, by pouring or pumping in a pipeline closet to the trap. This should be done at night or when the traps are used the least. After adding, flush down with a cup of lukewarm water. For grease traps larger than 568l, add 240-400ml daily using the same procedure
Add 3.l directly and cover the solids with water to aid digestion. Each time toilet is pumped, start treatment again with 3.8l of product
Add 475 ml per 0.7m3 (25 ft3) capacity for the initial treatment. Thereafter, use 240 ml per week. Pour directly into toilet and flush. It septic tank is clogged and odorous, add 3.8L of product directly through the manhole.
Recreational Vehicles and Boats:
Add 16ml per L water in hold tank. Thereafter, use 8ml per L as needed. For use at a dump station, use 1 L per 50L of tank capacity. Then use 475ml per week for maintenance. NOTE: This product is not intended for use as a space spray.
Ecologo Certified Green Product