RMC Enviro Care Neutral Disinfectant w/o fragrance
Neutral Disinfectant is a concentrated, multi-purpose detergent and deodorant. It disinfects and deodorizes hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces. Quat based-hospital grade, non-toxic. Hard water/organic soil tolerant, effective against HIV-1 virus and many other gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens. Non-fragranced version.
Neutral Disinfectant disinfectants, cleans and deodorizes in one labour-saving step. Recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, funeral homes, schools, colleges, dental offices, office buildings, commercial and industrial institutions, veterinary clinic, animal life science laboratories, zoos, federally inspected meat and poultry establishments, equine farms, tack shops, pet shops, airports, kennels, hotels and motels, poultry and turkey farms, dairy farms, hog farms, breeding and grooming establishments and households.
Use on non-porous athletic mats, wrestling mats, gymnastic mats, exercise equipment and training tables. Use in work areas such as tool rooms and garages for odour control and light duty cleaning. Use to remove odours, caused by flooding and smoke from fires.
- Same benefits as Enviro Care® Neutral Disinfectant without fragrance
- Concentrated, quaternary-based germicidal detergent and deodorizer; phosphate free
- Neutral pH; hard water/organic soil tolerant
- Effective against HIV-1, CA-MRSA, Influenza A, VRE and other gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens
- Recommended for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, commercial and industrial institutions, veterinary clinics, etc.
- Dilutes with simple tap water
- DIN registered #02130661
- Sold by Gallon (4/case)
General Use instructions:
For use on hard non-porous surfaces such as floors, walls, metal, porcelain and plastic. Remove heavy soil deposits first then thoroughly wet surfaces. Use 62.4 ml of Neutral Disinfectant per 4L of tap water for a minimum contact time of 10 minute in a single application. Can be applied with a mop, sponge, cloth, coarse spray or by soaking.
No posts found