RMC PRS Water Damage Preclean
For Initial treatment for digesting odors and soils, including fecal matter and urine. Degrades odor causing substances and soils.
The Rochester Midland PRS (Professional Restoration Series) of products is a unique line of non-pathogenic biological cleaners created to help you deal with water damage, fire damage, and odor control while improving worker safety, productivity and customer satisfaction. The biological cleaning technologies will begin to destroy soils and odors as soon as they are applied, and can even continue to work long after initial application in hard to reach areas. This will help to improve response and cleanup time, odors in working conditions and within your equipment, recovery of content, and customer satisfaction.
- PRS Water Damage Preclean is a bio-based initial treatment for water damage claims.
- Its non-toxic formula digests odors and soils, including those from fecal matter, urine, and trauma scenes, and transforms them to water and carbon dioxide.
- Will work from the moment you arrive until you remove enough water to limit the biological activity.
- In fact, Water Damage Preclean will eliminate the worst odors from any water damage—including black water—in 15 minutes or less.
- In the event of a "Major Cat", you can even use Water Damage Preclean as a "stop-gap" to control odors until a crew and equipment can be made available.
- This product contains no added fragrances or deodorizers which could trigger hypersensitivities in homeowners.
- Works fast to remove odors
- Coverage of 400 to 1,000 sq ft per gallon
- pH: 6.9–7.9
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Variable dilutions
- 4 gallons per case
Standing Black Water/Heavy Load: Apply 2 gallons PRS PreClean per 400 sq ft per one-foot depth. (1 gallon/1,500 gallons of black water).
Standing Black WAter/Moderate Load: Apply 1 gallon PRS PreClean per 400 sq ft per one-foot depth. (1 gallon/3,000 gallons of black water).
Dried or Moist Load: Dilute 1 gallon PRS PreClean with at least 1 gallon of water. For example, fill a 2-gallon pump-up sprayer with 1 gallon of product and at least 1 gallon of water. Apply until contained area is visibly wet. Reapply as required to maintain visible wetness. Depending on the surface and drying conditions, a 2-gallon pump-up sprayer will cover 1,000 square feet.