Viper Venom Powder with Citrus is a heavy duty tile & grout prespray designed for use with all types of pump or electric sprayers. Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
Viper Venom Powder is specifically designed for use on difficult stains and soil found in the grout and crevices of ceramic type tile. When diluted properly, it is also very effective on a wide variety of hard surfaces.
- A hot, ultra concentrated high alkaline prespray.
- Economical as it makes up to 25 ready to use gallons per jar for restoration cleaning and about 100 ready to use gallons for maintenance tile & grout cleaning.
- Starts to work on contact and uses its blend of solvents, surfactants and alkaline builders to dissolve grease and oil in minutes.
- Dissolves easily and quickly in around 30 seconds.
- Less foamy than typical tile & grout restoration presprays.
- Pleasant blend of citrus fragrances (orange, lemon and lime) combined with their natural cleaning strength.
- Versatile and effective enough to be used on most hard surfaces at a 1 to 128 dilution which makes about 100 ready to use gallons of a General Purpose Cleaner.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Solid, powder
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Orange, lemon, lime
- RTU pH: 12 to 13
- Package size: 6.5lb Jar (2.95 kg), 4 jars per case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1/2 to 6 oz per gal
- Dilution ratio: 1:128, 1 Jar makes up to 100 RTU gallons of general purpose cleaner
- Product number: CR23A / CR23 / 122820 / 1680-2225
Grout and tile restoration: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces (2 to 3 scoops) Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Low pressure spray or mop onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer: Dilute 10 scoops (20 ounces) of Viper Venom Powder per Hydro-Force 5 quart container of warm water. Dilute at 1 to 4 setting.
Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute 1 ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water.
General cleaning and walls: Dilute ½ ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Dilute 1 ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon of hot water for woodwork, porcelain and chrome.