Viper Peroxiblast Powder is a synergistic product breakthrough that cleans and degreases even the grungiest concrete, tile and grout floors, fixtures, and walls with a concentrated balance of surfactants and alkaline builders that are oxygen activated. This high performance, heavy-duty concrete, tile and grout cleaner and degreaser safely replaces mineral spirits and chlorinated solvent-based heavy-duty concrete degreaser products. Viper Peroxibright Powder penetrates concrete surfaces on contact to soften, lift, and remove a wide range of oils, soils, fats and greases. The effervescent solution gets into every crevice, crack and pore to emulsify, dissolve and deflocculate even the most stubborn soiling. While Peroxiblast Powder is designed to work ideally with rotary hard surface cleaning extractors like the Hydro-Force SX-12 and SX-15, it can be safely and effectively used with virtually any hard surface floor cleaning brush or mop system.
- Concentrated powder saving cost
- Special blend of surfactants to attack particulate soil
- Combination of solvents and alkalinity to break down oily soil build up.
- Formulated with oxygen booster
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Solid, powder
- Colour: White
- Odour: Pine
- RTU pH: 12 to 12.2
- Package size: 7.5lb Jar (3.4 kg), 4 jars per case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 2 to 4 oz per gal
- Product number: CH48A / CH48 / 122817 / 1687-2121
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always pretest surface with cleaning solution for colorfastness prior to cleaning. Ensure work area is well-ventilated. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. This product is not for use on natural stone.
1. This product is ultra-concentrated. For normal soiling, mix 2 ounces of powder with one gallon of warm or hot water into a professional sprayer. For extreme soiling, mix three to four ounces of powder with a gallon of warm of hot water into a professional sprayer. For application through a Hydro-Force Inline Injection Sprayer, mix 12 oz. of powder and fill container with water. Use 4:1 dilution.
2. Apply mixed solution with sprayer evenly and liberally across surface to be cleaned. If preferred, you can apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge, or other appropriate professional equipment. If using a mop for solution application and surface cleaning, change your mop water often to make sure that soil is not redeposited. If extra agitation is needed, it can also be applied through a shampoo tank of rotary scrubber utilizing appropriate brush or pad.
3. Allow for 5-10 minutes of dwell time. For concrete, if there are stains that have been deeply absorbed, allow 15 minutes of dwell time so
the solution has time to reach into the concrete pores and crevices and the oxygen activated effervescent solution can dissolve the soiling and lighten discoloration through bleaching action.
4. For best results, agitate and rinse cleaning solution using warm or hot water and a rotary agitation surface cleaner such as a Hydro-Force SX-15, SX-12 or SX-7. For tight spaces or especially sensitive surfaces, use the Hydro-Force Gekko Hard Surface Extraction Tool, or simply mop to rinse with clean warm or hot water.
5. Allow to dry. Accelerate drying with air mover
No posts found