Spinergy Resuscitate is professional strength, acidic formula specifically formulated for use on tile and grout which does not respond to other cleaning agents. It cleans away hard water spots and deposits, grout haze, soap scum, and efflorescence. It renews the appearance of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, grout, granite, slate, and sandstone. It is also biodegradable and emits fewer vapors than typical acid cleaners.
Resuscitate is used when all other cleaners have failed, and is a safer alternative than aggressive acids like phosphoric and muriatic. The proprietary organic acid is twice as effective in dissolving calcium carbonate than phosphoric acid, yet is classified as only a mild skin irritant. Spinergy Resuscitate will readily remove the embedded soil layer thereby renewing the surface of the grout.
Dilution Ratios: 1:1 RTU pH: 1-1.5 Contains: 1 gallon
- Restorative organic acid cleaner for stone, tile, & grout
- Cleans away hard waterspots, soap scum and efflorescence
- Safer than aggressive acids while still extremely effective
- Protect sensitive surfaces and stainless steel from overspray
- Biodegradable formula
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Pretest each surface in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy duty dilution may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch or damage marble, limestone and travertine surfaces.
It will not typically etch or corrode most metal surfaces, including stainless steel. Avoid skin and eye contact. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. Mask off all surfaces which could inadvertently come in contact with spray, especially metal and baseboards.
1. For heavy duty soiling, mix 1 part solution with 1 part water in pressure sprayer (64 ounces of solution with 64 ounces of water). For lighter duty soiling, mix 1 part solution with 4 – 16 parts water in a pressure sprayer (8-32 ounces of solution with a gallon of water.
2. Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge or pressure sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
3. Agitate with a brush as needed. Brush agitation assists the cleaning process.
4. For best results, extract and rinse thoroughly with SX-12 or SX-7 Rotary Extraction Tool or Gekko Wand. If not available, remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
5. Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water. For grout, neutralize with solution of Spinergy Stoneperfect mixed at 1 to 32 dilution with comparable dwell time, and rinse thoroughly. It is important to neutralize the residues
of the acid from the grout to prevent gradual degradation of the grout cleaned.
6. It is recommended for stone and grout to re-seal the cleaned area with Spinergy Duraprotect Impregnating Sealer or Spinergy Solidrock Premium Sealer.
Apply sparingly to small areas of grout and agitate with a brush. Limit dwell time by extracting immediately and completely with water. Dry quickly with air movers as excess moisture is the cause of efflorescence.
No posts found