Stoneperfect Stone, Tile, & Grout Cleaner is the perfect high powered cleaning agent for restoration cleaning of natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone as well as ceramic and porcelain tile & grout. It also works to effectively break down stubborn soils on masonry and concrete.
When used as directed, Stoneperfect Stone & Tile Cleaner is safe to use on stone and will not etch surfaces, as it powers its way through grease, oil, spills, and soiling.
StonePerfect is used as a pretreatment spray on stone, grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains, and to facilitate soil removal. Stoneperfect is powerful, yet sensitive enough for fine stone surfaces with its hard-hitting blend of builders, solvents, and surfactants. It is also ideally suited for cleaning stone and tile that have been affected by fire and smoke damage.
- High powered restorative cleaning agent for heavily soiled stone or tile floors and surfaces
- Powers its way through caked on grease and oxidized oils
- When used as directed, will not etch or harm sensitive stone surfaces
- Super concentrated formula saves you money
Dilution Ratios: 1:8 RTU pH: 10.5-11.5 Contains: 1 gallon
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Be sure surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris before cleaning. Always pretest surface with cleaning solution for colorfastness prior to cleaning. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves,
and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
1. For normal soiling, mix 16 ounces (1 pint) of solution with gallon of warm or hot water (1:8) into a professional spray applicator. For heavy soiling, mix two quarts (64 ounces) of solution with a gallon of warm or hot water (1:2) into a professional spray applicator. For application through a Hydroforce Inline Injection Sprayer, pour one gallon of solution into sprayer bottle. Use standard metering tip for application.
2. Apply mixed solution (with sprayer) evenly and liberally across surface to be cleaned. If preferred, you can apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge, or other appropriate professional equipment. If using a mop for solution application and surface cleaning, change your
mop water often to make sure that soil is not redeposited.
3. For best results, agitate and extract cleaning solution using warm or hot water and a rotary agitation surface cleaner such as a Hydroforce SX-12 or Hydroforce SX-7. On sensitive surfaces such as soft marble, make sure the floor has been thoroughly vacuumed or swept to remove pebbles, sand or other abrasive material prior to cleaning prior to using rotary agitation and extraction tool. For especially sensitive finishes, use the Hydroforce Gekko tool with brush head instead for extraction, or simply mop with rinse with clean warm or hot water.
4. Accelerate drying with airmover
5. To protect stone surfaces from future stains and spills, after cleaning with Stoneperfect , apply Spinergy Stoneguard Stone and Grout Sealer, Spinergy Solidrock Premium Stone and Grout Sealer, or Spinergy Duraprotect Impregnating Solvent Stone and Grout Sealer.
No posts found