Viper Venom Powder with Citrus is an economical, powdered heavy-duty tile & grout prespray designed to tackle the nastiest soils. This high pH, solvent-fortified prespray dissolves greasy restaurant oils and leaves a pleasant citrus smell.
- A HOT, ultra concentrated high alkaline prespray.
- Economical as it makes up to 25 ready to use gallons per jar for restoration cleaning and about 100 ready to use gallons for maintenance tile & grout cleaning.
- Starts to work on contact and uses its blend of solvents, surfactants and alkaline builders to dissolve grease and oil in minutes.
- Dissolves easily and quickly in around 30 seconds.
- Less foamy than typical tile & grout restoration presprays.
- Pleasant blend of citrus fragrances (orange, lemon and lime) combined with their natural cleaning strength.
- Versatile and effective enough to be used on most hard surfaces at a 1 to 128 dilution which makes about 100 ready to use gallons of a General Purpose Cleaner.
Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
Grout and Tile restoration: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces (2 to 3 scoops) Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Low pressure spray or mop onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute 1 ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. General cleaning and walls: Dilute ½ ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Dilute 1 ounce of Vip
Dilution Ratios: 1/2-6 oz./gal. RTU pH: 12-13 Contains: 6.5 pounds
No posts found