Wool perfect is a specially formulated preconditioning agent and cleaning detergent designed for the safe and effective cleaning of natural fiber and Oriental rugs and other investment textiles, area rugs, wool upholstery, and wool carpeting. While most “natural fiber and wool cleaners are just typical cleaning agents with a reduced pH, Wool Perfect was formulated from the beginning, to be effective on the most commonly encountered soils.
- “WOOLSAFE” approved with no harsh solvents or builders
- Versatile can be used either on-location or in-plant as a spray applied preconditioning agent or a specialty detergent in a rug washing pit.
- Balanced with synergistic blend of surfactants, detergents, and water conditioning agents.
- Extremely concentrated with recommended dilutions up to 1:32
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: None
- RTU pH: 8 to 8.4
- pH: 8
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 4 to 6 oz per gal
- Dilution ratio: 1:16 to 1:32
- Product number: CW15GL / CW15 / 121882 / 1682-2811
- Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
- Carefully pre-inspect the rug, fabric, or carpet before proceeding. Identify fiber content, construction, dye stability, shrinkage considerations, and pre-existing damage. Always test every rug for dye bleeding potential. Carefully look for conditions which could contribute to cleaning related challenges such as pre-existing pet urine, water damage, fiber deterioration, past cleaning residues, and fringe discoloration.
- The preferred method for cleaning investment textile rugs is in-plant.
- If cleaning on-location, proper preparation of the work area must include: a) Make sure there is adequate airflow for drying and ventilation. b) Adequate and safe work area where you can safely move the required cleaning equipment and tools around and the rug can be safely cleaned on the floor without causing damage to or from other surfaces which might bleed color when moist or wet. c) Always keep white, cotton, colorfast towels handy to wipe up any cleaning solution overspray which may get on other surfaces.
- Prior to wet cleaning, remove as much dry soil as possible from the rug utilizing a vacuum (with a beater bar), portable rug dusting unit, compressed air system, or automated duster. Follow equipment manufacturer directions.
- Wool Perfect should be used as a pre-conditioner for soiled rugs, fabrics, and carpeting.
For use with Wool Compatible Brushes on Brush Pro and Cimex: Mix 4 oz. of Wool Perfect with 1 gallon hot water (1:32). For exceptionally heavy soil, mix 8 ounces of solution per gallon of water (1:16). Spray until carpet is damp. Extract with your normal process. Do not allow carpet to dry before extraction.
For use with Hydro-Force Sprayer: For use with regular 1-8 Hydro-Force Pro Sprayer, mix 1 part Wool Perfect to 3 parts water in five quart container. Apply evenly across carpet. Do not over-apply solution. Do not allow carpet to dry before extraction.
- Extract solution with appropriate rinse detergent such as Wool Zone. Mix rinse detergent according to directions. For natural fibers, use warm or cold water.
- Fringe cleaning may require special solutions and cleaning application utilizing Oxybuff Cotton Shampoo.
- Speed dry utilizing downdraft or centrifuge airmovers.
- Groom or brush as needed.
- Wool Perfect can be used as a preconditioner for soiled rugs, fabrics, and carpeting or as a cleaning detergent in a rug wash pit.
For use as a cleaning detergent in rug wash pit: Use solution in accordance with industry standards of care according to fiber content, construction, and dye stability. Mix 6 to 12 ounces of solution with each gallon of water depending upon soiling levels. Agitate with appropriate brushes either mechanically or by hand.
- Rinse off rug with clear water. If fiber is synthetic you can use hot water to rinse. For natural fibers, use warm or cold water.
- Fringe cleaning may require special solutions and cleaning application utilizing Oxybuff Fringe and Fabric Cleaner.
- If utilizing extractor, wringer, or centrifuge, follow machine instructions. Hang on rack according to instructions. Speed dry utilizing downdraft or centrifuge air movers. Consider use of directed heat drying or dehumidification equipment based upon room temperature, humidity levels, and rug construction
- Groom or brush as needed.
Dependent on application
4 - 6 oz / gal
1:16 to 1:32
Ready To Use:
No posts found