Upholstery Prespray Natural Fabrics
Upholstery Prespray is a concentrated pre-conditioner that is designed to gently lift the toughest soils from wet cleanable upholstery.
- Diluted pH: 7.5
- Dilution Ratio: 1:25
- gallon (4 gallons/case)
Directions for use:
- Do not mix this product with any other chemical product. Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness.
- Mix 142 ml (5 oz) of Upholstery Prespray with 3.78 L (1 gal) of warm to hot water. (1:25 Dilution)
- Use a water proof drop sheet to protect floor before prespraying furniture.
- Using a pump up sprayer or a trigger sprayer, spray solution onto fabric to moisten, use a horse hair upholstery brush to gently agitate the treated areas.
- Allow 2 minutes dwell time, then rinse using hot water extraction.
No posts found