Asbestos Abatement Training: Introduction/Moderate Risk Course
April 16 - 17, 2018 (Mon - Tue)
Avoid being penalized and shut down by Work Safe BC. Protect your company and your employees.
This will be appropriate for workers that will be conducting moderate risk abatement work.
Certification: Asbestos Moderate Risk Training Certificate
- History in historical perspective
- Asbestos types
- Uses and applications
- Health effects and medical surveillance requirements;
- Worker protection equipment
- Moderate risk abatement which includes vunyl floor tiles and glove bag removal
- Notice of project – asbestos (NOPA)
- Worker control exposure plans
- Decontamination and cleaning up the work area
- Waste disposal
1 CMP - Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP)
2 CEC - Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
NOTE: Each participant of this course is required to have a half-mask or full face respirator.
$599 CAD per person
188-21300 Gordon Way, Richmond, BC
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Jereld Salazar, B.Sc., CRSP
EMTEC Environmental Consulting Ltd.
Jereld Salazar, a Canadian Registered Safety Professional, (CRSP) has a Bachelor degree in Science and a Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Process. With years of experience in the industrial and academic settings, he has an extensive and practical background in asbestos consulting and abatement industry, occupational hygiene, occupational health and safety program, indoor air quality and respirator fit testing.
No posts found