While supplies last, Regular Price: $5.50
Restoration professionals are trusted to pack, transport and store valuable customer contents. Yet stored contents and their containers are often subjected to
high humidity and stagnant air. Concrobium Odor and Moisture Control Desiccant Packs ensure contents remain odor-free, dry and protected. These innovative
- Absorb and control odor in packed contents boxes, containers and pods
- Reduce humidity in contained, unattended spaces to help protect contents against mold damage and musty odor
- Low profile, easy-to-place pouches that fit easily into pack-out boxes
- Completely non-toxic, biodegradable and easily discarded after use
- Three different sizes suitable for use in differentsized pack-out and storage containers
Where to Use
Concrobium desiccant packs are ideal for:
- Contents processing and packing: Insert Regularsized
- Concrobium desiccant packs into contents boxes to help protect sensitive/hygroscopic contents
- Storage: Air-conditioned storage is not always practical or possible. Extra-large Concrobium desiccant packs provide odor and humidity control in storage containers.
- Specialty contents items: Electronics, documents and other valuable contents require extra care. Mini Concrobium desiccant packs are ideal for humidity control in small, sealed spaces. Concrobium desiccant packs offer compelling business benefits to restoration and contents remediation professionals:
- Improve customer service by ensuring packed contents stay odor-free and dry.
- Reduce the liability associated with contents damage – particularly for contents stored in extremely humid environments.
- Can be offered as an ‘add-on’ convenience to increase service revenue.
Sold each pack (260g 20cm x 18.5cm). 26 packs in a case
Also available in mini (50g) and XL (1 kg) sizes
No posts found