Alpha Hand Rub Gel Sanitizer is Health Canada approved alcohol based hand sanitizer. It meets both FDA as well as Health Canada’s requirements for safety, effectiveness, and quality. It inactivates microorganisms and/or temporarily suppresses their growth while preventing pathogen transmission more effectively than hand washing with plain soap and water, thereby preventing the spread of COVID-19. Is carefully formulated and manufactured at our R & D facility by one of Canada’s most respected Scientists and a world renowned microbiologist. It follows WHO recommended hand rub formulations with no harmful and reactive colors and fragrances and is soon becoming the preferred choice.
**This is gel hand sanitizer refill. Non-gel liquid version also available.
This is on Health Canada approved list of hand sanitizers:
- Made locally in BC, Canada
- Convenient gel based
- With 75% Ethanol (75% Ethanol is proven to kill a variety of germs)
- No color, no frangrance
- WHO (World Health Organization) recommended handrub formulation
- Component Ethanol & Glycerol are organic grade
- Plant based gelling agent
- Extremely high sterilization rate
- Form: Liquid Gel
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Alcohol odour
- Ingredients: Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water
- pH: No data available
- Package size: 3.8 Litre (1 US gallon)
- Packaging: 4 gal/case
- Uses: Antiseptic skin cleanser, antibacterial cleanser, kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Health Canada Approval: NPN80098785
- Product Code: ALPGEL1G / 80098785 / ACL0008
Directions For Use
Apply a palmful of gel sanitizer and cover all surfaces of the hands. Gently rub your hands until dry. Repeat if necessary.