***Sale, Limited time offer while supplies last***
This is on Health Canada approved list of Hand sanitizers:
- Made in British Columbia, Canada
- Convenient Gel based hand sanitizer
- With 75% Ethanol (75% Ethanol is proven to kill a variety of germs)
- With convenient hand pump
- No Color, No Frangrance
- WHO (World Health Organization) recommended handrub formulation
Directions of Use:
Apply a palmful of handrub and cover all surfaces of the hands. Gently rub your hands until dry. Repeat if necessary.
- Antiseptic skin cleanser
- Antibacterial cleanser
- Kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Ingredients: Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water
- Health Canada NPN80098785
- Ethanol & Glycerol are organic grade.
- Plant based gelling agent.
- 500 ml size (17 oz) each (12/case)