Clearance Sale - Case of 49 bottles. while supplies last
This is on Health Canada approved list of Hand sanitizers:
- MADE IN CANADA
- Liquid format (not gel)
- With 75% Ethanol (75% Ethanol is proven to kill a variety of germs)
- Convenient mist spray size
- No Color, No Fragrance
- WHO (World Health Organization) recommended handrub formulation
Directions of Use:
Apply a palmful of handrub and cover all surfaces of the hands. Gently rub your hands until dry. Repeat if necessary.
- Antiseptic skin cleanser
- Antibacterial cleanser
- Kills harmful bacteria and germs
- Ingredients: Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water
- Health Canada NPN80098785
- Ethanol & Glycerol are organic grade.
- Plant based gelling agent.
- 60 ml (2 oz), 49 per case
No posts found