On Sale **Limited time offer while supplies last**
Discount for 4+ Quantity
Use BotaniClean anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature-inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broad-spectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step.
- Safe to use. No PPE required
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces.
- Thymol provides consistent product every time.
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- RTU (Ready-to-use) AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
BotaniClean is a unique thymol cleaner and broad-spectrum, hospital-grade disinfectant that is EPA-registered. This mildly acidic cleaner helps to remove acid-sensitive soils, such as hard water scale.
No PPE Required
BotaniClean has an EPA Category IV rating, which means no warning, danger, or caution signal words are required on the label. PPE is not required to apply it either. It may be prudent to use PPE in some situations, depending on the environment (such as when dangerous microbes are present), but it is not an EPA requirement for contact with the product.
Kills an impressive list of harmful microbes including Tuberculosis, MRSA, H1N1, HIV, gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, and more. BotaniClean is an effective germicide, fungicide, and virucide. Use against SARS-CoV-2 (as a surrogate for COVID-19) under current EPA Emerging Pathogens Standard (Reg. No. 34810-25 on List N)
BotaniClean also has a pleasant, mild fragrance and no harsh fumes. Other pure thyme-based products can have aggressive, off-putting odors that make the product difficult to work with.
No additional rinsing or wiping is required when disinfecting and deodorizing, making BotaniClean ideal for water damage and cleaning applications wherever there are concerns about cross-contamination. It can be used on hard surfaces and food contact surfaces (see label for directions). No residue is left behind after use.
- EPA LIST N: Disinfectant for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- EPA-registered: 34810-25-70385
- Ready-to-use formula, no mixing needed
- Approved for use on Covid-19 by Health Canada interim measure: Health Canada
- 3 liter size (4 per case)
No posts found