A wet misty disinfectant spray designed for Health Care Use. Disinfect surfaces such as toilet seats, examining tables, garbage cans, bed pans, empty hampers, telephones in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and all other health care facilities
- Phenolic disinfectant and deodorant spray.
- An odor conteractant that chemically neutralizes malodors
- Controls mold and mildew on mattresses and other surfaces
- Kills most germs including HIV-1, Herpes Virus I and II, and TB.
- Bactericidal, Staphylocidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal, Pseudomonicidal and Virucidal
- For use in healthcare settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools and institutions.
- DIN: 02246035
- 439g (15 oz) each, (12 per case)
- To disinfect inanimate environmental surfaces such as toilet seat, examining tables, garbage cans, bed pans, empty hampers, telephones etc hold can 15 to 20 cm from surface to be treated. Spray 8-10 seconds and let surface dry or allow to remain wet 10 minutes before wiping
- To deodorize sick rooms, and other areas, hold can upright and point opening away from face and spray 3 - 4 seconds trowards center of room.
No posts found