On Sale **Limited time offer while supplies last**
Zep Spirit II is a ready-to-use, hospital-grade, non-phenolic, germicidal cleaner and deodorant. It will quickly cut through grease and heavy soil. Spirit II will kill Tuberculosis, Canine Parvovirus, and HIV-1 on pre-cleaned, inanimate, non-porous surfaces. It conforms to CDC Bloodborne-Pathogens procedures for environmental surfaces. Use of Zep Spirit requires no dilution, mixing or measuring required. EPA registered. Zep Spirit II (EPA Reg # 1839-83-1270) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Rotavirus, Rhinovirus Type 39, Hepatitis A virus, Poliovirus Type 1, and Canine Parvovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and more
- Kills HIV-1 (associated with AIDS), HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), Influenza A (Pandemic 2009 H1N1), Norovirus (Norwalk), Canine Parvovirus, Rabies Virus, and more
- Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) on pre-cleaned, non-porous, hard surfaces
- Controls mildew growth on pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces
- Registered as a disinfectant with the EPA; see label for contact times and additional kill claims
- Powerful detergent system quickly cuts through grease and heavy soil to allow for easy wiping
- Gallon (4 litre) - 4/case
- DIN# 02258145
This product is designed specifically as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, transportation terminals, office buildings, lodging establishments, and athlete/recreational facilities where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination. It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelin, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets.
For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. May be used in the kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stove tops.A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. In addition, this product deodorizes those areas which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, basements, restrooms and other areas which are prone to odors caused by microorganisms.
Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to applicaiton of the product. Hold container 15-20 cm from surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the solution. Aloow product to penetrate and remain wet for 10 minute. No scrubbing is necessary. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge. The product will not leave grit or soap scum.
No posts found