Dri-Eaz Stealth AV3000 Airmover. High velocity, long-throw airflow. Ventilates smoke, dust and fumes and dries large spaces fast. Direct air anywhere – easily reposition the airmover on its versatile integrated stand. The Stealth's advanced blade design delivers quieter operation and higher intensity airflow. Variable speed control for easy airflow adjustments.
- Integrated stand provides ultimate control, direct airflow at walls, floors or ceilings
- Low-noise StealthTM fan blades for quieter operation
- Variable speed to customize airflow and noise levels
- Power outlet socket for daisy-chaining up to four units on a single 15A circuit
- Hour meter
- Circuit breaker and reset switch
- Secure, nested stacking for up to 5 high
- Rugged carry handle and integrated cord wrap
- Power: 2.7 amps
- Air movement: 2,600 cfm (4,417 cmh)
- Static pressure: 0.40 in / H2O (99 Pa)
- Speed: Variable
- Circuit Maximum: Up to 4
- Motor Rating (Power): 0.46 hp / 340W
- Cord length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Fan Blade Diameter : 16.5 in (41.9 cm)
- Dimensions (D × W × H): 10.8" (27.4 cm) × 24.3" (61.7 cm) × 24.0" (61.0 cm)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Sound level (avg.): 58 to72 dB
- Control: Variable speed rotaty switch
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
- Safety: ETL tested to UL and CSA Standards
- Xactimate: WTRDRY+
- Product Code: F568 / 113164
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz Stealth AV3000 Airmover
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
No posts found