This new lower amp, three-speed airmover offers everything restorers need for performance and versatility, plus legendary Dri-Eaz durability and reliability. Features lower amp draw, daisy-chain capability with convenience outlet and circuit breaker, underside drying vent for drying under the airmover, quick disassembly for cleaning, easy-grip handle and stackable for storage. MICROBAN® antimicrobial protection.
- Lower amp draw
- Daisy-chain capability with convenience outlet and circuit breaker
- Underside drying vent for drying under the airmover
- Quick disassembly for cleaning
- Easy-grip handle
- Stackable for storage
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- F362 Equipment Storage Bracket (10 pk)
- F349 MaxGrip Carpet Clamp (10 pk)
- F134 TurboDuct 10"x15'
- F108 TurboVent 48
- F200 TurboVent Drying System
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||18.8 × 17 × 18.3 in.
47.8 × 43 × 47 cm
|Weight||27 lbs | 12kg|
|Speeds||Three (3, 3.5 & 4 amps)|
|Rated Airflow||2,700 CFM | 4,587 CMH|
|Tested Velocity||2,071 FT/MIN | 631 M/MIN|
|Tested CFM Per 15-AMP Circuit||2,817 CFM/ Circuit|
|Static Pressure||1.28 in. | 3.25 cm|
|Cord Length||25 ft | 7.6 m|
|Operating Positions||3 (0°, 45° and 90°)|
|Carpet Clamp||Available as accessory|
|UL, C-UL Listed||Yes|
No posts found