Velo Pro Low Profile Airmover. Unbeatable versatility and portability. Precisely control power draw from 1.2–1.9 amps and daisy-chain up to 10 units on a single 15-amp circuit. A built-in kickstand provides a total of five operating positions. Don't need variable speed control? Chose the standard Velo airmover.
- Adjust amp draw from 1.2-1.9 amps in 0.1-amp increments to balance draw in limited power settings.
- Variable speed control from 500 (min.) to 885 (max.) CFM.
- Daisy-chain capable with convenient dual outlet.
- Hour meter to track usage and maintenance intervals
- Patented outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Five operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once—or stack up to six on a hand truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Power: 1.2 to 1.9 amps
- Air Movement: 500 to 885 cfm (850 to 1504 cmh)
- Static Pressure: 1.65 in / H2O
- Control: Variable speed with on/off switch
- Watts: 185 W
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Sound Level: 69 dB
- Stackable: Yes
- Circuit Breaker/GFCI: Yes
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18" (45.7 cm) × 9" (22.9 cm) × 24" (61 cm)
- Weight: 18.6 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Xactimate: WTRDRY
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Product Code: F505 / 114969
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz Velo Pro Low Profile Airmover
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
No posts found