Special Clearance pricing while stock lasts, regular $255.00
You would have to look hard to find a feature missing from this air mover! Get a powerful, 0.4 HP motor, 3 run speeds, onboard GFCI outlets, stackable design for storage and transport ease.
Extra large inlets increase airflow to the impeller, while bell-shaped venturi inlets mean the least coefficient of resistance, so the unit avoids high entrance shock loss. The Typhoons’s snout (outlet) is crafted for smooth, exit-reducing turbulence and low flow loss. A 7º housing expansion angle balances size with performance, controlling pressure conversion from cut-off to discharge.
The Typhoon’s electrical system features 16-gauge steel casing that is virtually indestructible. This unit has passed stringent UL water spray tests (UL Standard 507) and is encased in epoxy to reduce corrosion potential. The Typhoon is also fitted with a low profile switch to minimize potential transport and operation damage. In addition to built-in thermal overload, this air mover has an advanced motor mount system held securly with heavy-duty bolts.
- Features a powerful 0.4 horsepower motor (3.0 amps, 115 V/60 Hz)
- 3 speeds for variable job operation options
- CFM rating: 1,250 CFM (high) 1,071 CFM (medium) 823 CFM (low)
- Stackable design for compact storage and easy job-to-job transport
- Rugged, durable polyethylene housing absorbs shocks and reduces corrosion
- Tilts at both 45º and 90º angles for fast drying
- The 2 onboard GFCI outlets stop the search for places to plug your fans, just plug 2 fans into the Typhoon to eliminate the need for extension cords and powerbars.
No posts found