The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions – in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption - 130 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
|Model||LGR 2800i – F410|
|Power||8 amps, 115 volts|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH)||200 pts. | 94.6 liters / day|
|Max. process air||400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*|
|Air filter||3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)|
|Dimensions (H × D × W)||40.5 × 23 × 24 in.
103 × 58 × 61 cm
|Use weight||160 lbs. | 72.6 kg|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable|
|Hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell|
|Safety||ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92|
|*Automatic variable speed for optimized performance.|
No posts found