The smartest, simplest, and best performing compact desiccant
The new DriTec 4000i from Dri-Eaz is the most versatile desiccant available on the market today. The unit is highly portable and easy to maneuver on its semi-pneumatic wheels, and can even be used on on its back for low-clearance areas (perfect for crawlspaces. For smart desiccant drying, choose the DriTec 4000i.
The 4000i features intelligent controls that automatically optimize performance across all conditions and a readout that shows water removal and other important system information in real time. The rugged steel case includes includes onboard storage for accessories – all in a housing that is 33% smaller than the closest competitor.
- Smart controls deliver optimized performance
- Onboard humidistat control and pints-per-day display
- 33% smaller than closest competitor
- Equipped with Positive Thermal Coefficient heaters for better efficiency, safety and longer life. No other restoration desiccant uses this technology!
- Sturdy and highly portable – even works on its back for low-clearance areas
|Power||115V / 60 Hz|
|Amps (at 80°F/60%RH)||Circuit 1: 12
Circuit 2: 12
|Process air||395 CFM|
|Reactivation air||65 CFM|
|Water removal (at 80°F/60%RH)||118 pints/day | 55.8 L per/day|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||21.14 × 33.13 × 20.25 in.
(With handle upright = 42. 250 in.)
53.7 × 84.15 × 51.4 cm
(With handle upright = 107.3 cm.)
|Air filter||3M HAF|
|Safety||ETL listed to CSA dehumidifier standards|
- Reactivation Out duct ring
- Reactivation Out heat-resistant ducting
- Air inlet duct ring
- Process air outlet adaptor assembly
- Two power cords, 25 ft. each
Max. Filter Stages:
10° – 140°F
No posts found