Get the quietest and best-performing compact, easy-transport i-Series dehumidifier your techs will always choose first. The LGR 6000Li is perfectly sized for everyday jobs, and it's Dri-Eaz rugged, ready to withstand years of heavy use. Removes more water than any other competitive unit in its class. Features the new Command Hub touchscreen controller—see job conditions at a glance and adjust your setup to maximize drying efficiency. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more.
This compact i-Series dehumidifier has no equal in its category—pulls 100 pints/day at AHAM, 204 pints at saturation and 11 pints in low-grain conditions. It's also easy to transport on stairs, stacks securely and pulls just 6.6 amps. Plus,it features the convenient, time saving i-Series control panel that displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH, and maintenance prompts.
Dri-Eaz engineers designed this unit around the fact that most water losses top out at 5,000 cubic feet—the LGR 6000 is sized perfectly for these type of jobs.
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available.
- Extreme Dewpoint Technology™ (EDT) delivers the fastest response to changing conditions.
- 100 pints/day at AHAM
- Time-saving i-Series control displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH plus maintenance prompts.
- i-Series optimized for top performance across the full range of job conditions
- No-leak pump basin - true leak-proof design!
- Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance of components
- Practically indestructible rotomolded housing: resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
- Weight: 103 lbs. | 46.7 kg
- Dimensions(H × D × W): 32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm
- Amps: 6.6A
- Power: 759W (115V/60Hz)
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day
- Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH): 204 pts. | 96.5 L / day
- Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH): 11 pts. | 5.2 L / day
- Operating range: 33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C
- Process air (max.): 320 CFM | 561 CMH
- Noise level (avg.): 53 dB
- Air filter: Triple-filtration fiber with carbon
- Drain hose: 40 ft. | 12.2 m
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Construction Rotomolded shell
- Safety ETL listed
No posts found