Unbeatable performance in its class
This compact i-Series dehumidifier has no equal in its category—pulls 100 pints/day at AHAM, 204 pints at saturation and 11 pints in low-grain conditions. It's also easy to transport on stairs, stacks securely and pulls just 6.6 amps. Plus,it features the convenient, time saving i-Series control panel that displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH, and maintenance prompts.
Dri-Eaz engineers designed this unit around the fact that most water losses top out at 5,000 cubic feet—the LGR 6000 is sized perfectly for these type of jobs.
- Extreme Dew Point Technology™ (EDT) System makes the best use of sensor-driven operation and optimized components to deliver the fastest response to changing conditions and ultimate drying
- Time-saving i-Series control displays GPP, inlet and outlet temp and RH plus maintenance prompts.
- i-Series optimized for top performance across the full range of job conditions
- No-leak pump basin - true leak-proof design!
- Fast 4-bolt access for easy cleaning and preventive maintenance of components
- Practically indestructible rotomolded housing: resists dents and dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.
|Weight||103 lbs. | 46.7 kg|
|Dimensions (H × D × W)||32.1 × 19.8 × 20.0 in. | 81.5 × 50.3 × 50.8 cm|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||100 pts. | 47.3 liters / day|
|Water removal Saturation (90°F/90% RH)||204 pts. | 96.5 L / day|
|Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH)||11 pts. | 5.2 L / day|
|Operating range||33°F–100°F | 1°C–38°C|
|Process air (max.)||320 CFM | 561 CMH|
|Noise level (avg.)||53 dB|
|Air filter||Triple-filtration fiber with carbon|
|Drain hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m|
|Safety||ETL listed CSA 22.2 no. 92 (pending)|