LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier is portable, high-performance water removal even at low humidity levels. Reduce and control excess moisture fast with the unit’s patented cross-flow technology that optimizes moisture removal in virtually all conditions. Features the new Command Hub touchscreen controller. It also has built-in sensors that constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters such as fan speed and cycle duration in real-time.
The astounding thing about the 7000 is its XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution and weighs just 102 pounds! With an amazing 130 pints/61.5L per day tested water removal at AHAM (80°F/60% RH) and 235 pints/111L at max (90°F/90% RH), plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, the 7000 is truly the top performer. Best of all, with its integrated oversized pump basin, the 7000 has been designed to prevent accidental spills when moving the unit off the job.
The 7000 XLi greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat exchange block for cleaning. And of course, the Legendary rotomolded housing is practically indestructible.
- Operator friendly machine with built-in sensors.
- New Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance perameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Sealed large capacity pump basin that is more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application with standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
- Legendary rotomolded housing that is practically indestructible and resists dents.
- Stackable for storage so it saves room in warehouse.
- Water Removal AHAM: 130 Pints / 61.5 Litres / 16.25 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Water Removal (Saturation): 235 Pints / 111 Litres / 29.3 Gallons per Day
- Processed Air Output: 325 CFM
- Operating Temperature Range: 33° - 100° F (1° - 38° C)
- Control: Command Hub Touchscreen Controller
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt, 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 8.3 amps
- Power Cord: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Air Filter: 4-PRO Filter
- Drain Hose: 40 ft (12.2 m)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 20" (51 cm) x 33" (85 cm) x 20" (51 cm)
- Unit Weight: 107 lbs (49 kg)
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety: ETL listed CSA 22.2 no. 92
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>>XL
- Product Code: F412/ 108110
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz LGR 7000 XLi Dehumidifier
- 40 ft Drain Hose
- 25 ft Power Cord
- 4-PRO Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
This Warranty is provided to the original purchaser only and covers only products purchased by the original purchaser from an authorized Dri-Eaz distributor. This warranty runs for:
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- Six (6) years from the date of purchase on the compressor and coils;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, and rubber parts)
No posts found